The health, safety and enjoyment of our guests, staff and the wider community is our highest priority. Our management team has developed a ‘COVID Safe Plan’ which forms the basis of the measures we have implemented. We are ensuring every day that we meet government regulations and apply best practice procedures for the accommodation industry in managing the risks of COVID-19.
ACTIONS WE ARE TAKING TO REDUCE THE RISK OF COVID-19
- Significantly enhanced disinfection and cleaning of shared spaces.
- Measures such as ‘sneeze screens’ and improved personal protective and hygiene equipment for our staff.
- Contact tracing procedures for all guests, staff, visitors and contractors.
- Signage and distancing markers to facilitate adherence to physical distancing and capacity requirements.
- Monitoring and reinforcing that physical distancing and good hygiene are practiced by all staff and guests.
- A comprehensive response plan is in place in the event of a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the park.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR GUESTS STAYING AT CAMPING&YACHTS CARAVAN PARK
Everyone who stays at Camping&Yachts Caravan Park must agree to and acknowledge the following:
- Only enter the camper park if you feel confident about your health, not if you feel symptoms of Covid-19.
- If it is compulsory in Latvia to wear masks in public indoor areas when visiting a park, this also applies to the indoor areas of the camper park.
- If you are already our guest and have symptoms of Covid-19, please let us know and we will help you make the necessary specialist appointments.
All guests are encouraged to download and activate the Apturi Covid Latvia - SPKC app.
Contact us on (+371) 29205543 or in WhatsApp chat in the first instance to reduce the need for visits to our Reception.