What information do we obtain?
We collect personal data that you voluntarily provide to us via email, web-based questionnaires, and other direct communication with you.
How do we use the personal data we collect?
We may use the personal data collected to
- provide you with the services and information you have requested,
- process your orders and complete the necessary paperwork,
- provide you with effective customer support,
- help prevent threats or fraudulent activities,
- send you informative messages if you have explicitly agreed to receive them,
- comply with the requirements of the laws and regulations.
We may transfer your information to third parties in order to comply with laws and regulations, cooperate with supervisory authorities, help prevent criminal activity and protect our, your and others' legal rights.
How do we protect personal data?
We use various technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data. Your personal data is accessible to a limited number of people, only to authorized persons.
How long do we keep personal data?
We keep your personal data for as long as we need it for the purpose for which it was collected and as permitted or required by law or regulation.
Cookies are small text files that websites you visit the store on your computer. They are used to operate the website and to provide information to the website owners.
This website may set the following cookies:
- Functional cookies. These cookies are necessary to enable you to navigate the website and use its features. Without these cookies, we cannot provide the services you request, such as shopping cart functionality.
- Google Analytics cookies. These cookies are used to obtain statistics about visits to our website. We use this information to improve the operation of the website and promotional activities.
- Targeted advertising tool cookies. These cookies are used to improve the effectiveness of advertising and to show you ads that are most likely to be of interest to you.
- Third-party service provider cookies. Cookies may be set by the following third-party services used on this website: Facebook "Like" button, YouTube videos, [other services]. Some of these cookies may be used to track your activities on other websites and we cannot control them as these cookies are not set by our website.
To opt-out of receiving cookies, you can use the private browsing mode provided by most browsers (private log, incognito log or InPrivate log). Any cookies that are created when you are in private browsing mode are deleted as soon as you close all browser windows.
Your rights in relation to your personal data
If you are a data subject under the EU GDPR (e.g. you are an EU citizen and provide us with your personal data), you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right of access to information. You have the right to be informed about why and how your personal data is processed. You have the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you in a commonly used electronic format free of charge.
- Right to rectify. You have the right to have inaccurate or incomplete personal data rectified or completed without undue delay.
- Right to withdraw consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data and to have your personal data erased without undue delay once the data is no longer necessary to provide the services you have requested and to comply with laws and regulations.
- Right to limit processing. You have the right to have the processing of your personal data restricted if you object to it and we do not have legitimate grounds for continuing the processing if you contest the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful or if you claim to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Right to object. You have the right to object to the processing at any time unless it is necessary for a task carried out in the public interest or there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing.
- Other rights under the GDPR. For more information, visit the EU data protection website.